Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
As General Labour – Wetcast, your duties include:
- Disassembling moulds to remove products and ensure proper packaging
- Ensuring proper assembly of moulds
- Maintaining and cleaning moulds
- Maintaining a clean area and keeping tools in good working order
- Ensuring accurate and securing packaging and labelling
- Ensuring only good quality products are packaged for shipping
- Ensuring the accurate completion of daily production reports
- Assisting with set up and clean up
The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Experience in an industrial factory environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with a collaborative and driven team of skilled professionals
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscience
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.