Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
As a member of the Splitter team, your duties include:
- Ensuring the proper operation of the splitting machine from start to finish
- Feeding product, splitting product, packaging product
- Maintaining a high level of productivity
- Keeping equipment in good working order
- Keeping waste to a minimum
- Ensuring that the correct packaging sizes are produced
- Ensuring the accurate completion of daily production reports
- Working as member of the Splitter team
- Assisting with set up and clean up
The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Experience in an industrial factory environment
- Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Forklift license
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with a collaborative and driven team of skilled professionals
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscience
- Must have own Safety Shoes
This position is on our night shift – 4:00pm-2:00am
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.