Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
As the Machine Operator, your duties include:
- Ensure all product produced and packaged meets or exceeds company quality standards
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities of the press operator are completed in a safe manner
- Monitor plant equipment operation and perform necessary running repairs
- Communicate any maintenance work performed or maintenance requirements to Production Supervisor
- Ensure that all required quality, production, and maintenance reports are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the daily clean-up of production area at end of shift
- Maintain general cleanliness and tidiness of work area
- Communicate daily with Production Supervisor to ensure optimum performance
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for production operations
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years in an industrial factory environment
- Ability to operate, maintain and make adjustments to all plant equipment
- Ability to perform daily quality test procedures
- Working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with a collaborative and driven team of skilled professionals
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscience
- Must have own Safety Shoes
This position may include night shifts – 4:00pm-2:00am
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.