Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Production team. We currently have an opening in our Woodbridge, ON location for a Machine Operator – Production. Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-Directed Work ethic
- Team player
- Safety conscience
- Must have own Safety Shoes
They will perform the following tasks:
- Operate production equipment
- Complete equipment set-up procedures and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all product produced and packaged meets/exceeds company quality standards
- Monitor plant equipment operation and perform necessary running repairs
- Assist in the daily clean-up of production area at end of shift
- Maintain general cleanliness and tidiness of work area
- Communicate daily with Supervisor
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
Best Way Stone offers a competitive wage, an employer matched RRSP Plan and a comprehensive benefit package.
Candidates must be available for shift work.
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.