Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Accounting Team. Located at our Head Office, the Accounts Receivable Clerk be responsible for acting as a liaison between Best Way Stone and its customers. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will have the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of undergraduate degree/diploma
- Minimum 1-year experience accounts receivable and customer service experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and computer file systems
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong administrative skills i.e. proactive, accurate and organized
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
The Accounts Receive Clerk will perform the following duties:
- Send invoices for company billings
- Record, update and maintain collection notes
- Process vendor invoices & general expense payments.
- Post cash/trade/cheque payments
- Respond to all billing inquires by phone or emails
- Maintain and update Accounts Receivable master file records.
- Investigate and resolve customer claims
- Contacting past due clients in regard to overdue accounts
- Performing other duties as needed and assigned
The hours for this position are flexible.
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.