Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Operations team. Located at our Woodbridge plant, the Maintenance Custodian will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the production office, plant and surrounding areas. The Maintenance Custodian will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Experience in an industrial factory environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscious
- Must have own Safety Shoes
They will also perform the following tasks:
- General cleanup of public areas, office spaces, washrooms and any other related areas (which may include but is not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal)
- Follow the daily, weekly, monthly, annual cleaning schedule as required
- Maintain supply of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Yard maintenance (i.e. salting, sanding)
- Ensure the display area is well maintained and managed
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.