Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Production team. Located at our Woodbridge plant, the Night Shift Loader Operator, will perform the following tasks:
- Maintaining a clean and uncontaminated supply of aggregates to the plant. Ensuring that the correct aggregates are placed into the correct hopper in the plant while ensuring no overfilling or spillage into other hoppers.
- Loading trucks with required aggregates and quantities
- Managing incoming deliveries of aggregates, including ordering based on plant/sales requirements.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the equipment, including oil checks, greasing valves, cleaning etc.
- Communicating with Supervisor and Quality Assurance Manager regarding any material not suitable for manufacturing (i.e. large rocks, too wet, etc.)
- Ensuring the area in front of outside aggregate storage bins are kept clean
- Ensuring that low to zero wastage of aggregates is maintained
The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Experience in an industrial factory environment
- Previous Experience with Wheel Loader and Heavy Equipment
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Excellent attention to details.
- Forklift license
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with a collaborative and driven team of skilled professionals
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscience
- Must have own Safety Shoes
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.