Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Customer Service Team. Located in our Uxbridge Office, the Customer Service Associate, will perform the following tasks:
- Responding to customer inquiries either over the phone or in person, providing them with the required information, and being able to recommend alternatives, depending on the availability of products, specifications and the customer’s requirements.
- Promoting good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanour, can- do attitude and willingness to help at all times
- Providing unparalleled customer service in order taking and administration, confirming inventory, price, shipping date and returns when required.
- Learning and following all applicable company policies and procedures regarding discounts, refunds, cash-handling and all other transactions handled at the register
- Assisting with completion of special projects as needed and assigned.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to use basic math skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, and ability to read, retain and comprehend guidelines, policies and procedures applicable to the position
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Self-motivated and driven to increase knowledge of Best Way Stone products and share that knowledge with Best Way Stone customers
- Ability to provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
This position requires Saturday hours as well.
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.