Quality built into everything we make. Since 1965, Best Way Stone has been providing superior quality products to the landscape market. Being a family owned and operated company has given us the ability to build strong, loyal relationships with our customers by creating positive experiences every step of the way – from the first moment of design inspiration right through to the delivery of our product.
Over the past 50 years Best Way Stone has consistently created new and innovative products, always pushing the limits of design and functionality. In the years to come, we look forward to building on that innovation in everything we do. It’s something that’s just built into the heart of our company.
To meet the needs of our constantly evolving clientele, Best Way Stone is looking to expand our Logistics team. Located at our Woodbridge plant, the Boom Truck Operator, will perform the following tasks:
- Complete daily pre-op inspections
- Ensure all products/items are loaded correctly, accurately and safely.
- Abide by all federal and provincial laws while driving
- Be courteous and cautious while driving
- Deliver and unload products/items in a timely manner
- Ensure items are unloaded in the specified location
- Ensure trucks are maintained
The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years’ Steelemaster or Knuckleboom experience
- Must hold a Valid Driver’s License (AZ-DZ)
- A valid forklift license from a recognized training provider would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with a collaborative and driven team of skilled professionals
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Safety conscience
- Must have own Safety Shoes
Thank you for your interest in Best Way Stone. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best Way Stone welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.